- You’re 20 pounds lighter than you are as you read this right now.
- You’ve just had your first summer spent appreciating your body, rather than loathing it.
- You’ve become the woman who enjoys parties, bbqs and other gatherings, focusing on laughing, connecting and strengthening relationships, rather than obsessing over what you look like or how your clothes are fitting.
- You’re rejoicing because you have finally found the key to permanent weight loss and healthy body image, and you’re holding that key in your hand now and forever.
- You have no fear of the weight or unhealthy habits coming back because you’ve cleared away the emotional junk that’s literally been weighing you down all these years.
- You’re enjoying intimacy with your partner and you’re no longer ashamed about taking your clothes off. In fact, even without the 3 glasses of wine, you’re feeling sensual and unafraid to show your body.
- You’ve turned in your super woman cape, knowing that because you’re finally modeling self-care, your loved ones are now stepping up to the plate to care for themselves as well. No more martyr or savior syndrome for you!
- I have memories of going to bars as the fat girl with all of my skinny, gorgeous friends. I felt like a total loser. As if that was not hard enough, people would validate it by saying things to my girlfriends like, “Who’s the fat chick?” This really happened to me …more than once in fact. And if people did not say it…it did not matter. I felt horrible inside. I have no self-confidence. Fear and insecurity ran my life.
- I remember staying home because I did not want to be seen. I would make excuses for not going out because the possibility of being humiliated was too great.
- I remember being mortified about going to restaurants and social gatherings. I was so afraid of what people might be thinking when I put food on my plate. When in fact the self-criticism coming from me was more violent than anything anyone would have imposed on me.
- I was always the fat girl…I remember ordering “diet food” like cottage cheese, grapefruit and diet soda when I was hungry and really wanted something more substantial. And then how I’d lie to others about “hardly eating anything, only to go home and binge my brains out… on nachos, pizza, burritos…I was always the fat girl who hung out with people who were smaller and thinner than me…and it made me feel so horrible about myself…really horrible…and yet I kept attracting people into my life that were thinner, smarter, prettier which made me feel worse about myself. It fostered my inability to accept and love myself for who I was.
- I remember waking up every morning feeling unlovable, unworthy and alone no matter how social I was or no matter how many friends I had in my life.
- I remember obsessing daily about why others were worthy of love and I wasn’t.
- I remember obsessing daily about how I would never be attractive or eat less.
Fear and insecurity ran my life.
I hated my life.
I hated my body.
I was overweight and miserable.
And thankfully that has ALL changed!
For me, losing weight was always easy. It was keeping it off that was the hard part. And it’s a vicious cycle. You go on a diet to lose weight, severely restricting your calories (and your pleasure). But then when you go off the diet, you binge, eating everything in sight.
When I went on Weight Watchers or another diet, leading up to my FINAL weight LOSS, I still hated myself so it was very easy to fall back into old patterns and habits. To my horror, I’d gain all the weight back plus more. The constant yo-yo cycle of diets and gimmicks left me fatter and fatter each time I tried.
When I gained all the weight back I felt horrible. And I felt defeated because I wasn’t successful. I felt like a loser.
Mostly, I Was Ashamed I Couldn’t Keep The Weight Off.
Even though I had some success losing the weight I hated so much, I was still a wreck. My emotional health was suffering and it was affecting my physical health.
I’d feel depressed most of the time. I abused alcohol. I hated life. Most of all I hated MY life.
I knew I had to make serious changes or my addictive, abusive behavior would result in my death.
Something had to change.
All the Diets I Tried and Failed at Told Me the Problem Was More Than Eating Too Many Calories.
There was a reason why I ate too much. A reason why my body wanted to hold on to all that fat. A reason why it craved all that food even though I was full. I needed help!
Here is Janet’s story. She was in my one of group coaching programs.
How Many Fad Diets Have You Tried to Get in Shape for Summer?
I’m sure you already know weight loss is a multi-billion dollar industry. There is a pill for everything and a program to fit any budget.
Look at the magazine and television ads that bombard us with Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Atkins, Nutrisystem… the list goes on and on.
Women everywhere are agonizing over which diet to follow this summer.
Here’s what I learned about diets.
- Low calorie diets don’t work. All they do is starve your body and then your metabolism adjusts itself to burn fewer calories. You want to increase your metabolism so your body burns more calories not fewer. Your body needs fuel to function and calories are the fuel.
- Low fat diets don’t work. Just like calories, your body needs certain types of fat. Fat is essential for healthy weight loss. Besides the psychological games low fat diets play, they are designed to sabotage your weight loss. We THINK we can eat more because it’s Low Fat.
- No diet will work just because someone else tells you it is right for you and your body. You will learn what is right for you and the variety may seem endless but once you start loving and caring for yourself it will not feel so daunting. You will find your way.
Here’s What I Know: You Need a Coach Who Went Through
What You’re Going Through in Order to Succeed!
I wish I had someone to hand me some tools to help me work through this process of “letting go” on a deeper level beyond words and talking. In therapy I talked a lot, but never left with homework or tools that I could use in my daily life.
In fact, I often left feeling ripped off and worse than before I came.
It brought up so much and then when the session was over, I had nowhere to go, nothing to do with all these feelings beyond that hour every week.
Here is the great news for you… I did the hard work. I have lost the weight. I have truly let it go. I know what it is like to hate my body, hate myself, and feel like there is no solution for me.[/text_block]
Lucky for you, I’ve found the solution and I want to share it with you!
Having the right coach is the necessary support system that can help you get out of the rut, teach you to create new healthy habits, and keep you on track in the future so you don’t fall into repeating your old habits again!
The second step, is to have a plan. That is why I created the Body Image Mastery Program. It has all the tools you need to transform your body and mind to being healthier and happy.[/text_block]
My clients experience incredible transformations and emotional breakthroughs and are often unrecognizable after one year, both physically and energetically!
This Program Is For You If:
- You’re ready for this summer to be different than the rest. You’re no longer willing to sit on the sidelines of your life, hiding your body and feeling ashamed while others are having fun and feeling good in their own skin.
- You want to lose 20 pounds or more by September 20, 2016.
- You desire permanent weight loss, not just yo-yo dieting for a season, but permanent change that will last through summer and beyond.
- You’re willing to learn specific strategies that can help you stop emotional eating and start making healthy choices.
- You’re yearning to understand how you can stop dieting, start enjoying your life AND still get the body you want THIS SUMMER.
- You want to feel good in your own skin and even courageous enough to wear shorts and a tank top without feeling shame or like you need to hide.
- You desire to connect with a supportive community of like-minded women who are all ready to lose weight and love their bodies once and for all.
This Program Is Also For You If:
- How to accept responsibility for your body and choose PERMANENT change so you never have to diet before summer again.
- How to feel safe in your body so that night binging becomes a thing of the past.
- How to completely shift your relationship with food so that it can become the fuel to propel you to your new body.
- How to release your victim story so that it never brings you back to an overweight and unhappy body again (hello shorts and tank tops!).
- How to eliminate that sneaky, discouraging voice from within (negative self-talk that keeps hiding out, skipping summer social events).
- How forgiveness can be the seemingly magical ingredient that transports you from where your body is to where you want your body to be (time to forgive yourself for what hasn’t worked in the past).
- How to love yourself into the body of your dreams (finally being able to wear things you only dreamed of).
- The key to receiving your new body so that it stays with you for the rest of your life (and you don’t fear reverting backwards).
- How to allow food to be your fuel…not your fault (and feeling safe even at events where lots of “trigger” foods are present).
- How to celebrate your body movement and form (yes even you can appreciate moving in your body).
- The importance of feeling worthy and how to start this summer with a new attitude.
- How to celebrate YOU! You’ll learn to celebrate while enjoying food—not using it as your comfort.
For example, let me tell you about Laurie.
When I first met her, Laurie was about to turn 50… and she hated herself.
Every day she’d say to herself things like…I’m fat. I hate myself. I’m disgusted with my stomach. I’m sick of eating compulsively. I’m bad. If only I could be thinner.
After a few months of coaching, Laurie realized that FOOD wasn’t the enemy… the negative thoughts barraging her every day were the TRUE enemy.
I helped Laurie begin a mindfulness practice and, after just a few months she felt that food was no longer the enemy, and her cruel thoughts about herself no longer owned her life and her power.
This allowed her to release the compulsive energy around eating and she became empowered around her food choices. Over time, because of following my teaching, she was able to release her extra weight for life, and I’m happy to report that it is still gone today 5 years later.
For the first time in her whole life she felt free of the “food drama”. She no longer had compulsive thoughts about her weight or food.
Today Laurie no longer sees food, her body, the scale, her partners, the world, or herself as the enemy. She lives in gratitude for the love that surrounds her and in deep gratitude for knowing that she is whole and complete just as she is right now. And every action she takes is a choice and she chooses only things that serve her body, mind, and soul.
PLUS, I’m Including This Bonus Gift! …I decided to give you 2 private 30-minute coaching calls with me. With this extra support, I am confident that you can make the changes necessary to love yourself and lose the weight. ($350 Value)
The Total Investment for this life changing program, which includes The Complete Body Image Mastery Group Program and 2 Private Coaching Calls is ONLY $997!
The Body Image Mastery Summer School!
Here’s the schedule:
5pm PT, 8pm ET on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/20, 7/26, 8/2, 8/10, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/13, 9/20
All our classes are recorded (so you can listen to them over and over again)!
As soon as you get signed up, we will put you into the Facebook Body Image Mastery Community so you have access to me and the women in our group. All your questions will be answered.
No time to waste. If not now, when?
- There are 12 sessions that go to the end of September.
- For each week of the program, we’ll meet for a group coaching session. We’ll cover the content for that module, and then I’ll open up the lines for real-time coaching.
- You can bring any question, challenge or issue to the table knowing that you are in a safe environment, protected by the sanctity of your Body Image Mastery Sisters.
- By joining this program, you’re getting both the mentorship from me and the benefit of my experience having been right where you are today.
- And you also get to add new friends (who truly get you) to your tribe. The women in the program are here to support you and be supported BY you!
- You also get a series of PDF transcripts, complete with exercises and worksheets that you can use to refer back to at any time. To help support you in completing the exercises, we’ll discuss everything during the coaching calls.
- And I’ll record each of the calls in case you can’t be there live and so that you can listen to the recordings and review the information again as often you want.
The absolute BEST way to learn to love your body and lose
the unwanted weight is to do BOTH the group program…
AND get personal coaching from me.
- I know exactly how you feel right now and I know you’d do just about anything to be able to look in the mirror and LOVE the reflection you see.
- I know you want to feel healthier, have more energy and be a powerful, positive ROLE MODEL for the other women and girls in your life.
- I know that you’re serious because you’re here reading this right now, trying to figure out how to turn this area of your life around for good.
So my offer to you is: When you register you’ll receive 2 private calls with me (your total investment will be ONLY $997)
My coaching calendar is limited, so you must act quickly if you know this is for you. The two calls will be spaced out over three months.
In closing, I can talk about my own experience of releasing 100 lbs. more than 28 years ago… or the results my private and group clients have experienced for themselves. I can talk about how you’ll feel when you love and accept your body… and the weight starts dropping off.
But there’s something even deeper you’re saying YES to.
Being a positive ROLE MODEL in the world.
Imagine what it will feel like being a role model for the other women and girls in your life, standing like a beacon of hope for them.
Your daughters, your sisters, your nieces, your co-workers, your friends, your loved ones.
STOP your struggle. Join me and we can take this journey together.
I’d like to end with one of my favorite quote:
“After all is said and done – more is said, than done.”
Don’t let that be you!
Take action now. Now is YOUR time!
You deserve a happy life!
Let’s do it together.